Our rules are straightforward and are designed to allow everyone at St Augustine’s to live, work and pray together as a united family doing the work of God the Father in the world.
Code of Conduct
Here is a simplified version of St Augustine’s “Code of Conduct”:
- Always be honest, friendly and encourage others
- Have good manners in thought, word and deed
- Be prepared to listen to others
- Always try your best in everything you do
- Accept praise if you do well in behaviour, effort or academic work
- Stand up for what you believe in; but consider the needs of others
- Give everyone a fair chance and treat others as you would wish to be treated
- Respect your own possessions and those of other people
The college rules apply, not only in all areas of the College at all times, but also during extra-curricular activities, college outings and during the journey to and from the College each day.