This week’s challenge is “What is the name of the bullet train in Japan and what speed can it travel up to?”
The MFL Department has resumed its “Challenge” operation!
Every week, you can find the “Challenge of the week” on the board outside ML3.
If you complete the “Challenge of the week” all you have to do is come to your MFL teacher to show the answer or evidence of doing the challenge. Your teacher will keep record of it and at the end of each term, the overall winner with most challenges done will get a goodie bag as well as certificate and postcard sent home.
This week’s challenge is “What is the name of the bullet train in Japan and what speed can it travel up to?“
Ready, steady… go!
- For which Football Team does Ousmane Dembele play for?
- What was the Spanish currency called before the Euro?
- What is the most spoken language in the World?
- If you could invent something that would make life easier for people to learn a new language, what would you invent?
- How many countries that are part of the EU use the euro as their official currency?
- Give 5 interesting facts about Belgium.
- What is the Treaty of Maastricht that was signed on Nov. 1, 1993?
- Why is the 26th of September an important date for Europe each year?
- In French, what does SNCF stand for?”