“The only way to have a friend is to be one”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
The FoStA committee would like to extend a very warm welcome to you, our parents, carers, students and staff. In being part of our college community you are a member of our association and a Friend of St. Augustine’s.
FoStA supports and nurtures the college community:
- We organise social occasions throughout the year to bring us all together.
- We provide practical help and support assisting members of staff during college events.
- We are developing parent to parent support for new families starting at St. Augustine’s.
- We are working hard to strengthen links with parishes and feeder schools to overcome geographical distances and maintain a sense of community.
- We are forming an Alma Mater for those who have flown the nest so that they may stay in touch.
- As FoStA becomes further established other ideas and ways in which we can contribute to our college community will develop and this list will no doubt grow!
Your ideas, support and direct involvement are much needed and appreciated and will be very warmly welcomed, please do not hesitate to get in touch.