We are coming to the end of the school year and are currently looking to close down the accounts of our current Year 11 and 13 students.
It has been agreed that the best way forward is to ask parents and students to run down their card balances during the examination season and then use cash for any food purchases in the canteen. I would therefore ask students to:-
- Use their outstanding balances and once the balance on the sQuid card reaches zero to hand their card to the finance staff.
- Once their sQuid card has been handed to the finance team to use cash for canteen purchases.
- At the end of July the accounts for all Year 13 students will be closed.
- The cards for Year 11 students will be held in the school safe until the beginning of September for all those students expressing an interest to return to St. Augustine’s Sixth form. All other Year 11 student accounts will be closed.
- If there is still a balance on the sQuid card at the end of the school year, you can make arrangements directly with sQuid for a refund to be made to your bank account, however sQuidcard Ltd do make a charge for this service. Small balances of less than £5 can be claimed through the finance office. Balances can also be transferred to a sibling’s card. Please contact the finance office to arrange this.
If your sQuid account has the automatic top-up facility, please remember to cancel this on their
If you should have any queries with the above request, please contact the finance office.
(This letter can be found in College Documents > Letters to Parents)